- Participate in the creation and delivery of technical solutions to clients by engaging with them during the planning and solution definition phase and defining the standards of work (SoW).
- Offer detailed technical support in the analysis of user and technical requirements, specifications development, solution design and development, propose technical solutions and provide a high-level design of technical or service solutions to meet the client’s requirements.
- Identify opportunities and contribute subject matter expertise to the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFP / RFI and proposals of low complexity.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define the solution roadmap and milestones.
- Work on strategic projects that enhance current solution concepts and/or the creation of new ones.
- Work closely with the sales team to evaluate and activate new accounts.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of solutions and services by sharing best practices and lessons learnt with clients.
- Understand the client’s environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Work closely with vendors to understand their strategies for solutions and services, can articulate the roadmap, and associated impacts for clients.