Duties/ Roles & Responsibilities –
• Graduate, Engineering background, or equivalent preferred.
• Hands-on experience of Network Security Technologies such as
Firewall, Network Intrusion Prevention, Web Application Firewall,
Web Security Gateway(Proxy)
• Certifications in relevant Network technologies is a must and
security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, or equivalent preferred
• Should have the expertise and specialized in the overall network
security technology solutions and products
• Have strong knowledge of IT security, IT audit, Software product
development life cycle.
• Ability to review present deployments, suggest new features.
research new technologies
• Should provide technical leadership, guidance, and direction to
the team to make sure that implementation is done inline with
architecture and design
• Should take initiative and ensure the Security Solutions deployed
are complying with the various Regulators Guidelines with timely
responses to the Audit and compliance requirements
• Proactive, analytical, and capable of influencing and providing
• New deployment planning, baselining, POC, etc.
• Ability to understand & communicate client's requirements,